2009年10月14日星期三

Daily Review at 1014

Hello...Hai...Good Evening to all of you...
As you all who don't know me, My name is Kengy,
It is such a pleasure to blog at here...Tonight,
I will talk about 1014...that is 14 October...Haha
I will divide my blog into 3 part,It will take about 5 min ,
If you have any Comment, Please feel free to left down...
Are you all Ready? So let's us start...^^

Today is 14 October, Have people said is Red Wine Valentine...
For me, I'm busy...In the early morning, I wake up at 8.30am
After ready, I went to college about 9am, then is the COLOR class
Our Lecture call us to draw a Final Project Design, If not can't sign

After the class, I & my 14 classmate go to 7 Happiness having Lunch
I have order a plate of Mother Fried Rice , Mushroom Soup & Apple Juice
It cost me RM 8.70...After that We all go to CzipLee stationary shop buy...
I have use RM 7 to buy somethings, Then we go back college to pick Leaf
It was Because we need to do the Photogram...Doing the composition

At 1.30pm, We starting to do...Unfortunately,
The"Ci hei tai how"come to scold us to listen the Photo talk
Our Master Wong have been scolded by her...Pity...-_-
After that, We back to Dark room continue our work...
My Design is using the Leaf & Flower to do A LOVE word...
Nice o..Haha...Thanks for Kino helps la...In the darkroom really dark...
Look at the watch, it was 6pm already, Then we help master to clean up

Then, I go to Block B have a Volleyball Meeting...After that go to eat...
After calculate, Today I have Spend 10 hours at college...wahaha...
Tired, but now still have energy to blogging..Because have mood lo..^^
In this moment, Still have a lots of work to do & Final is coming soon...
No, It was coming...Then have some assignment need to Redo lo...
Because of not satisfied with the mark,Below 60... Sienz...
The C. Design la...Haiz...I hate Milk...But It was good for health...

Erm...Now just Review this few day what happen?
First at last Saturday I have cut my hair, It was be short...
Then Sunday celebrate Peter Xian & Winnie Fen Birthday...
Monday attend class, Presentation Skill, not so satisfied la
But I have try my best,It can be better,I know....
Then afternoon Drawing, draw a women...My Drawing is....haha

Tuesday, Design Studies 2D, "LOVE" Mind Mapping & Thumbnail
Mr.Lie said I'm a very lovely man...Haha...Really? Maybe...
But I Really hope that he tell me is it I'm suitable in G.D.?
So need to start the 2D Final lo...Afternoon our "Champion" 3D
Today Many classmate Ponteng, He have a little bit angry la
But we all chat with him lo & do something with him la...
Like that "Qingcai Qingcai" done the class lo...Go back...

I'm thinking to do the Cake change to be a Crocodile for 3D...
Wau...It was many things need to do la....Busying...Need to
arrange the time propely...So not sadi too much liao...
That's all la...TQ...Have a nice day...^_^
Take Care all my Fren & mY Dear...Gambade o..@^_^@

2 条评论:

-YgHui- 说...

几精彩的报告~哈哈
加油哦~
photogram做了就松口气啦~
哈哈

Hitomi Wen 说...

wooh~ english again~
but nvm, i reply u in englishn too!
So seems u very bz in this few week ,
i knw u tired too~

so the final is coming,
no matter hw hard it is,
try ur best in ur way~
u will get the result u effort to

gambade~^^.

三十而立,二零一半

三十而立 ,四十而不惑,五十而知天命, 六十而耳順,七十而從心所欲、不逾矩 二零一八,踏入一半之际,来到六月的夏天 咋看下已2年之久,回首曾经拥有的机会与平台, 如今是多么的壮观亮丽,早知道,如果以前…… 人生哪来那么多的如果,也没有早知道,错过了, ...