2009年7月4日星期六

The Power of Photoshop

I have learn Photoshop at my Chinese Information Processing class...
It was so Happy & Excited because I want know it long time ago before...

Haha...Now I know the Magic of it...Haha...But I just a beginner now...

Hope that I can be Advanced in the future lo...Haha...^^

If all things be Right & Success, I will study at the Art & Design world.

I Have a worry that my Creative & Design talent, but be Confident la...
How about my other interest? Business? Management? Media? etc?

Maybe I will Learn it at the future with a suitable Time lo...Haha...
Is it I'm very greedy..No, I just want to learn more things on my Life...


Hei...Now not the time to worry & think about this kind of things la...

I must put more effort at the Final Exam now...Gambade o...
Wish all the Best to my Dear CHS Classmate, Good luck...^_^

Take Care also the advise to my Dear & Friends...Miss u o...

Just sharing some of my Homework at this post,
Welcome to comment & Sorry for my broken English..

Haha...Good Night to all of you...
Take Good Care...@_@


Heal the Wrinkles (Uncle be younger lo...Haha)


Make the girl disappear (Where is the girl?)


Fill in the under sea world (like primary school hor)...Haha


Design my name by using the black colour picture (OK not?)


Change the Theme of the picture (DREAM)


Fill in the colour of picture (also a little bit like primary school)

* Can u c what is the power of photoshop...Haha...
But this wan is for beginner class wan la...No so Pro...Haha

4 条评论:

Clover 说...

after learn teach me oo~^^
haha~

1st time to use eng blogging woo~
not bad~
write much can improve my english..haha

finally got a target wat u wan to study...
good~yeah~

i ady abnormal...
forgive me~

Hitomi Wen 说...

ya, write more ,know more~
and you will improve more than that~

keep going~
i trust you will do the best~
gambade~^^

Mysterious 说...

nice o...
since we will study together
we must gambateh together o!
pls duoduo exponent at the future ^^
and so happy will be same course
with you!

CharlottE 说...

赞!~\(≧▽≦)/~

三十而立,二零一半

三十而立 ,四十而不惑,五十而知天命, 六十而耳順,七十而從心所欲、不逾矩 二零一八,踏入一半之际,来到六月的夏天 咋看下已2年之久,回首曾经拥有的机会与平台, 如今是多么的壮观亮丽,早知道,如果以前…… 人生哪来那么多的如果,也没有早知道,错过了, ...