2009年7月10日星期五

Two days & Two Weeks

Now is 10 of July 2009 2.36am, I haven't slept yet...
The night still young...Haha....I think all my friends...
has slept except some hardworking student-They still
Put it effort at their exam included my Dear-Studying Statistics
All of you must Gamabde o...Try your best, You can do it...Haha

Two more day, I will Finish my Final Exam...Haha...
Then Following I have Two Weeks Holidays...Hehe
Hope all the things will be settle soon...Haha
Hope that We have a Unpredictable life...Hehe...

It is no early again, Is time to Sleep...
Just write something to encourage my friends...Haha..
Good Night...Wish u all have a Happy Holidays & Enjoy it...^^

2 条评论:

Clover 说...

the pooh so cute~^^

Hitomi Wen 说...

dun worry, everything will be fine soon~
i will always support you~
gambade oh~

三十而立,二零一半

三十而立 ,四十而不惑,五十而知天命, 六十而耳順,七十而從心所欲、不逾矩 二零一八,踏入一半之际,来到六月的夏天 咋看下已2年之久,回首曾经拥有的机会与平台, 如今是多么的壮观亮丽,早知道,如果以前…… 人生哪来那么多的如果,也没有早知道,错过了, ...